Diary of Botak Chand

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Time .. ..

Like what my "DEAR" friend, Freddy, quoted before "Time waits for no man". Day passes like hasty blinks but things just hasn't been right .. .. feeling something still missing .. .. just can't really figure out why ~!!

What happened way back then still reiterate my mind. So clear & delirious which makes me feels as if it just hit me like yesterday. God ... I hate that kinda feeling ~!! Maybe like many says, wounds needs time to heal. But when will this wound be healed i thought to myself as seeing it constantly bleed despite many measurements already taken. It bled the worst during the tranquil of night falls.

I'm currently reading a book written by Daisaku Ikeda, A piece of mirror. It covered many topics about his thoughts on various issues we "human" face. Would like quote the following which i think it's good to share.

++Qte++

Real love is not two people clinging to each other; it can only be fostered between two strong people secure in their individuality. Love is not two people gazing at each other, but two people looking ahead together in the same direction.

++Unqte++


While still in search for my serenity .. hoping everythings could get better as time passes. Having said the above, it's just a kinda hope many would like pursuing after. Time .. please show some mercy on this poor fatty botak !

But reality bites ~!! Cos today work sucks ~!! I'm constantly having issue with this particular barge owner "Pan United". Never fail will they point their finger at me for all the screwups esp on slow discharging of cargo though this time round, it's the weather !! Raining heavily for the past days which i can't do much right !! I can't be Bruce Almighty or Evan Almighty to control weather .. damnnn i thought while on the line with their chartering manager. Haiz , tomorrow will be a better day which i'm gonna look forward for.

So bye from now ... ~!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home