Diary of Botak Chand

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Recap of alfresco grapevine before Lanka Trip .. ..

Finally .... able to do up some recaps for the past weeks of activities.

Hmmm ... let me see when to start off from ?? Hmm, let me think .. let's start from 23rd Sept pah. Was coddling myself over a good bottle of Macallan with usual camaraderie made up of Big Brother Su ( Yiwei ), my Bitch ( KarHoe ) & Sheng. There's this bistro called Grapevine which situated opposite Upper S'goon Shopping Ctr hence believed most easterner should know or heard off as well. For your GK, grapvine can also means gossip ... so Wahlah ~! this place is meant for gossips as far the name sounds & suggested ~~! .. haha ...

It's kinda cozy chillout place without dress code boundary and affability of their service crew that attracts me for recurrent visits. My god, we drank till about 2am & was supposed to catch an early flight the next day to Sri Lanka but haven't even pack my luggage ~!!! Below was some magic touches from Sheng with his D200 for your eyes' pleasure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Will update my lanka trip on the next post ~! ciao now .. Zhou Kong is waiting for me . ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home